At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team. If you are a self-driven and ambitious, we would love to meet you. We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, have excellent written communication skills in Russian and creative approach to work.
- Engaging with Russian Avakin Life communities using various social channels with a focus on VK and Instagram (YouTube in the future), attracting new subscribers, increasing their engagement and activity;
- Assistance in preparing community activities/informational articles/entertaining materials;
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback;
- Moderating communities (compliance with the rules);
- Communication with subscribers and responding according to the company updates and changes /Directing lost users to the relevant support/social channels;
- Work with Avakin influencers (bloggers) -finding/encouraging/support;
- Being an active point of contact for social moderators(volunteers) -empowering/ encouraging/informing;
- Coordination with Marketing, PR and other key teams.
- Excellent written communication skills in Russian;
- Experience working with large communities;
- Social media management experience;
- An interest in VK and Instagram trends.
- Interest in teen culture and trends;
- Hands on experience of image/text editing software.