Lockwood’s vision is to provide a limitless virtual space where everyone is free to be anyone. Together, we have built Avakin Life - an award-winning social universe enjoyed by millions every day. We work on the cutting-edge of mobile game development. In return, we receive a competitive salary and first-class benefits - including a share scheme and quarterly bonuses. Join us to contribute to an environment that embraces communication, collaboration and inclusivity. We want great people with even greater ideas. If you’re ready to work for one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is open to remote working but will require some travel to the Nottingham office monthly.
This is an opportunity to join the HR team at Lockwood Publishing you will play a role in supporting and delivering the key priorities that form our department. As our HR Administrator you will be responsible for the smooth functioning of our processes and procedures, and you will have an opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of HR and the employee lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is proactive, detail-oriented, organized and resilient a true people-person who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get involved!
- Process reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee benefit information.
- Support the administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Maintain the HR Database including sick absence reporting
- Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Manage the payroll process and benefit administration/enrolment process
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries.
- Assist with reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements.
- Assist with entering variable overtime and expense payments.
- Chase line managers for missing information as required.
- Collate monthly timesheets as required and process in line with company requirements.
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
- Extensive experience of a computerised payroll system is essential.
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
- Experience of HR administration is desirable although not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to deal successfully with all types, at all levels.
- Effective interpersonal/management skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting basics and pensions desirable.