At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an awesome senior technical artist who has a solid background within mobile app/game development and experience of art pipelines, workflows and build processes. The role will involve working with our content, build and engineering teams, and maintaining/improving/reimagining our existing processes, pipelines and tooling.
- Collaborate with Leads and the Product team to help plan and schedule tasks with product releases.
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions in existing and new features / functionality.
- Work alongside content teams to refine existing, and develop new pipelines and tooling for effective creation of content.
- Work closely with various teams throughout Lockwood to support existing processes and plan out improvements as needed.
- Promote and adhere to best-practice with regards to art workflows; and continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues.
- Provide expert insight with our QA teams to identify and fix content issues in a timely manner.
- Extensive technical art experience developing games, mobile applications or similar products.
- Experience of shipping at least one game or mobile application
- Excellent communication skills; you must be comfortable collaborating with colleagues from both programming and non-programming disciplines
- Experience in working with art pipelines (Low Poly): environment, character, animations.
- Experience with shaders across mobile and desktop platforms (Unity shader).
- Knowledge of build systems/CI and maintaining/implementing build pipelines
- Eliciting requirements from non-technical stakeholders e.g. content, product owners.
- Desirables: Unity3D, C#, C++, Python & MEL, Experience working on a live product, Experience with Jenkins, and Git / Perforce / SVN.