At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an awesome software engineer who has a solid background within mobile app/game development. The role will be to help with the advancement and maintenance of the game’s codebase, especially around the parts that interact with the mobile ecosystems.
- Ensuring OS features, API’s & SDKs are integrated correctly and supports our target mobile platform OS versions & variants, (currently our min SDK is Android KitKat & iOS 10) ;
- Prepare the app for upcoming Android / iOS updates, requirements and AppStore guideline changes;
- Communicate with various teams within Lockwood to help understand and use the various SDKs correctly (e.g. FAQ systems, Advert Systems, etc);
- Work with our QA teams to identify and fix bugs in a timely manner;
- Work with the Client Code team to provide SOLID API’s to any plugins;
- Communicate with external companies (including AppStore Support teams and SDK Providers) to work through any potential issues;
- Keep up to date with new developments (e.g., features and technologies) within the mobile platform realm (Android, iOS & Amazon).
- 3+ years programming experience developing mobile applications;
- Experience of converting a legacy project written in Java or Objective-C into Kotlin / Swift equivalents;
- Experience of unit testing best practices in Android or iOS;
- Desirables: Unity3D, C#, Perforce, Push notifications System, Deeplinking, Experience working on a live product, strong knowledge in Kotlin and / or Swift.