We are looking for an enthusiastic copywriter to join our Marketing team on a fixed-term basis. You will help communicate the unique appeal of Avakin Life to more than a million daily users through sparkling copy that covers a wide variety of topics.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone familiar with writing customer-facing communications - including (but not limited to) video scripts, promotional blurbs, social media posts, narratives, dialogue, and press releases.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, where deliverables are due on a daily basis.
Working closely with our Creative Services and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for:
- Providing copy support on both internal and external marketing projects - B2B and B2C.
- Ensuring all copy resonates with our global player base, is accurate, and helps deliver on project KPIs and messaging guidelines.
- Championing our tone of voice.
- Creating scripts for user acquisition campaigns, app store listings, adverts and in-game narratives.
- Writing copy for large-scale monthly marketing campaigns, new features, press releases, instructional text and ad hoc requests.
- Proof-reading and editing content from internal and external sources.
- Working with fashion and retail teams to create naming conventions for in-game brands and releases.
- Assisting with the localisation process and monitoring the quality of localisation when needed.
- Tracking the performance of marketing communications alongside relevant departments.
- Helping with campaign ideation.
- Minimum 2 years’ copywriting or editorial experience - either in-house or agency.
- Familiar with the marketing pipeline, from idea conception to campaign launch.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-driven and have worked to a high level in fast-paced environments.
- Comfortable iterating on existing processes and suggesting ways to improve workflows in the future.
- Presentable portfolio of work demonstrating creative copy and original ideas.