At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a super destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for talented people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
As the Content Publishing Specialist, you’ll ensure new content moves through the Publishing pipeline, efficiently and accurately. You will add new content to the database, apply additional metadata, and prepare it for QA testing.
Publishes are twice-weekly, therefore the role is suited to someone with a very good eye for detail, that can keep up in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Fundamentally responsible for the database setup of new assets created by the Art team, acting as a bridge between Art & QA;
- Tracking assets as they move through the content development pipeline from initial design through to live release;
- You will report to the Head of the Publishing Team and assist with any issues pertaining to the upcoming publish and beyond;
- You will become an expert in the Publishing tools to ensure they are being used correctly and efficiently by all stakeholders, and identify where improvements can be made;
- Liaise with all the content departments involved in the asset creation pipeline from Art, Fashion, Live Ops, and Monetization, to ensure assets are functioning correctly and are of the highest quality possible;
- Using your creative insight, you will assist with naming our virtual items and producing descriptive copy.
- A willingness and desire to dedicate yourself to this position for the long-term. This role could be regarded as the backbone of the department, so it will require dedication to master the nuances of the role over time;
- An interest or background in administration is vital – you’re comfortable with data entry and managing large volumes of information, ensuring the accuracy of this data to the best of your ability;
- You must have great people and team skills – you are a natural diplomat and problem-solver;
- Attention to detail is a must – you understand this is a critical role where accuracy is essential;
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel – you are comfortable using formulae on large volumes of data.
Desirable: Interest or experience with fashion, and “the metaverse”. Your passion will shine through to help facilitate a fantastic experience for our players. Due to the nature of the role, technical experience is desirable but not essential, as you will receive full training in content setup.