At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Strategic Program Director, the Product Manager (User Generated Content) will use their experience of virtual goods-based business models to develop new game economy models, systems and tools for mobile titles that will drive users to generate and promote their own content.
- Be involved in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of a mobile gaming title;
- Own the data operation of your title, including the management/improvement of tools and technology;
- Be an expert in understanding the players;
- Developing user-generated content journeys from ideation to optimisation process;
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth in the game experience;
- Work with the developers to define, plan, and iterate game features to a high-quality standard;
- Create reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information requirements to all team members;
- Share learnings and best practice with other teams.
- Experience of working on a product with a strong user-generated content element;
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types;
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics;
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new features;
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes;
- Hands-on and impact-driven – you focus on results and the desire to make the best game possible;
- Experience of working on a successful mobile F2P title game in the role of Product Manager would be advantageous but is not essential.