With 5.2 million monthly users, we're currently working on developing and improving the backend of Avakin Life - but we need more help. If you're a backend coder with experience in golang, python or java, we'd love to hear from you.
- Creation and maintenance of fast, efficient and reliable backend micro services to be used by the game client;
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of automated testing for our backend API and services;
- Create and maintain minimum amount of documentation required for team members to understand how web services and API function.
- Minimum of two years developing back end systems for video games, gaming/gambling, or any other large-scale back-end API or web development;
- A working knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server;
- A basic level of Python programming ability;
- A clear understanding of fault tolerance and data integrity in relation to back end architecture;
- A huge willingness to learn and expand their technical horizons;
- Ability to both troubleshoot and identify optimisation opportunities in back-end APIs;
- Practical experience of Linux.