At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
Working with our team in Lisbon, you will create, maintain and propose new content for our online mobile game, using our in-house systems. Looking for Live Ops Design Scripter who come from dynamic workplaces, not just game development.
impact. The role is available to remote workers.
- Creation of new in-game content as part of a small content team
- Helping define the scripting API by providing feedback and recommendations
- Updating Lua and our internal scripting language scripts
- Support Content and Publishing teams
- Be responsible for live content
- Help other teams with decisions and insights from a design point of view
- Update and add key objectives from the proposal to Spaces and game features
- Ask and get data from the data team to understand which designs are working best
- Put together Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence, etc. documents that are persuasive and easy to understand
- Come up with a variety of ideas and propose them to the team
- Monitor usability checklists to ensure all requirements are met
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) during testing to produce concise results presentations and present to the content teams involved.
- Experience in scripting / modding other games using Lua or similar
- Experience in developing with Unity
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in visual scripting tools such as Unreal Blueprints or CryEngine FlowGraphs