At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We are currently looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager to join our team.
Helping with the development and execution of marketing strategy around Acquisition, Retention and Monetisation, you’ll report directly to our Marketing Director and work with teams across the company. Your expertise will help amplify the continuous growth of Avakin Life.
- To help develop detailed, engaging and high-quality marketing content and promotional activity to support the Avakin Life marketing strategy and feature launches;
- To be an ambassador of our brand guidelines, ensuring that all required marketing and content materials (content, marketing assets, ad creation, online marketing, events, etc.) meets brand guidelines, on time and within budget;
- Monitor market trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to the stakeholders;
- Help create monthly reporting for the Lockwood management team for Avakin’s performance across all channels and ensure that all recommendations for optimisation are implemented;
- ASO and Influencer management;
- Support the Community team to develop a successful events calendar;
- Ensure that all recommendations for digital marketing optimisation are acted on in a timely manner;
- Evaluate the results of all marketing plans by soliciting feedback from data, sales, product development, and external parties.
- A mobile marketing generalist who loves data;
- A passion for the video games industry generally, and for social games in particular;
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in a mobile games or creative agency environment with a successful track record of marketing content and features;
- Experience of ASO and influencer management;
- Experience developing marketing strategies, conducting market research and implementing marketing plans;
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting and project management skills to effectively create and track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines;
- Demonstrable experience of good organisational skills;
- Pro-active team-player;
- Strong communicator and listener, always keen to learn.