We need an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Marketing Intern, who loves games and loves the metaverse, to join our team in Lisbon. You’ll help execute marketing operations for one of the world’s leading mobile social games and shape Avakin Life!
This is an exciting time to join us and help entertain 200 million registered players around the world. As an intern, you will collaborate with our central marketing team in all stages of campaigns, and ensure our marketing amazes millions. You will help plan strategies for exciting weekly and monthly events, and collect key data from in-game and external marketing channels.
If you want to get started in the fast-paced gaming industry, this is the internship for you. Gain knowledge of marketing strategies and be part of a close-knit, multi-talented team now. Let’s start making waves in the metaverse.
Working closely with our Partnerships and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Preparing presentations
- Distributing marketing materials
- Managing and updating content databases
- Organising marketing events - in-game and beyond
- Sharing ideas for marketing campaigns and communications
- Potentially writing copy for social media campaigns and in-game posts
- Recently graduated or studying for a degree in marketing, or relevant fields
- Desire to learn in a professional environment and drive marketing performance
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. JIRA, Google Analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Passionate about video games with a background in the games industry
- Up-to-speed with the latest digital fashion trends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach