At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in stepping into the world of games production, this is a great opportunity.
- Fundamentally responsible for the content deployment set up for all published items;
- Complete the content asset pipeline set up through all environments from QA to Live;
- Using your creative insight, you will be responsible for naming our virtual items;
- You will become familiar and become the owner of the publishing tools ensuring that they are being used correctly and efficiently as possible;
- Communicate with all the content departments involved in the asset creation pipeline from Art, Live Ops and the in-house fashion team.
- Scheduling and a project management background / interest is fundamental;
- You must have great people and team skills;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Proficient in Excel to use formulas to manage large volumes of data;
- Technical background is desirable;
- Experience or awareness in the fashion industry is desirable inorder to tag and label fashion assets appropriately.