We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our team of Marketing Superstars, as we continue to create the future of gaming in the Metaverse!
A varied and exciting postion, you will play a vital role helping to execute the marketing operations for one of the world’s leading mobile social games, as we look to expand into new markets and build on 200 million registered users.
The role will provide essential maternity cover, it will involve implementing communication strategies for weekly and monthly campaigns over numerous channels, as well as lifecycle campaigns.
Working closely with our LiveOps and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for:
- Executing marketing strategies to drive performance and gain insight.
- Maintaining communications schedules for in-game channels.
- Researching, detailing and launching lifecycle and onboarding campaigns.
- Tracking campaign performance using in-house and external platforms and optimising accordingly.
- Coordinating ad hoc projects and reporting on campaigns to relevant stakeholders.
- Interpreting metrics data to spot patterns and opportunities for development.
- Iterating on processes and suggesting ways to improve existing workflows.
- Posting content using our CMS and occasional copy work.
- Experience in a non-junior marketing role - either in-house or agency.
- Experience using workflow tools such as Jira or AirTable.
- Proven track record of analysing marketing campaigns - including lifecycle - and their impact on KPIs.
- Enthusiastic, self-driven with strong organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of launching and/or developing marketing channels.
- Comfortable working across competing priorities and multiple campaigns.
- Passionate about video games with a background in the games industry.
- Up-to-speed with the latest digital fashion trends.
- Excellent attention to detail.