At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We are currently looking for an experienced Global Social Media Lead to join our team. If you are experienced in social media and large global communities, we would love to hear from you. You will be reporting to our Marketing Director and work with teams and Social Media and Community Managers around the world. Your expertise will help amplify the continuous growth of Avakin Life.
- Engaging with well-established Avakin Life community using various social channels with a focus on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram;
- Outreach and researching new communities;
- Developing and executing the social media strategy;
- Planning and managing the global and local social media calendars with Content, LiveOps and Marketing;
- Working closely with Community Program Managers and Creative Services to develop compelling Stories on Social Media;
- Ensuring that local Community Managers around the world are in synch, spreading relevant content and tracking player sentiment;
- Ensuring that Social moderators are well managed;
- Track and Report Spread of Player Generated Content.
- >4 years of managing a social media team preferably within apps or games;
- Detail-oriented with strong project- and people management skills to effectively create and track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines;
- Demonstrable experience with project management tools such as Confluence, Jira, Trello or similar;
- A passion for the video games industry generally, and for social games in particular;
- Experience in managing people with different cultural backgrounds working remotely;
- Solid experience developing and executing social media strategies;
- Demonstrable social media campaign success on TikTok;
- Pro-active team-player;
- Strong communicator and listener, always keen to learn.