At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for an amazing Monetisation Specialist to assist our Monetisation Director in the day to day work around monetisation. This will encompass both in-app content monetisation and video adverts.
- Supporting in-app content monetization:
- Pricing strategy execution for in-game store;
- Content strategy execution for in-game store;
- Help with monitoring economical health of the game;
- Analysing impact of introduced monetisation solutions;
- Preparing and analyzing KPI reports;
- Monitoring general trends in monetisation on the market.Leading in-app ad monetisation:
- Responsibility over ad revenue, eCPM, impressions and fill rates through live ad network partners;
- Integration and management of new ad network partners;
- Good knowledge of ad monetisation market;
- Close cooperation with dev and content team;
- Good knowledge of mobile games market and monetisation techniques;
- Optimisation of ROI.
- Experience in managing, growing and optimizing rewarded videos campaigns on iOS and Android
- Experience in live-ops environment
- Experience with data analysis
- 2+ years experience in ads revenue optimization/ad network relationship management for a social/gaming company
- Strong communication skills
- Proven account management and negotiation skills
- Passion for results
- Proactive in understanding the technical side of ad integration
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) – 100% of communication