At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing producer we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking a Program Manager who has experience within mobile gaming development, and/or with live ops on long-lived titles. Avakin Life is a platform that serves millions of people across mobile and we need someone who understands the unique challenges around development on such a platform. The company has doubled in size in the last few years, so this challenge would suit somebody who has been through a similar experience elsewhere.
- Support the product management team, so they can focus on the product, deciding what features and content to build and why;
- Sit across multiple development teams and help track and resolve dependencies, risks & issues;
- Help mature the development process, including the lifecycle involvement of multiple teams;
- Work closely with the Development Director and Engineer Director on prioritisation and delivery of features;
- Manage projects from initial concept through to production, as well as oversee the development road-map and keep all stakeholders appraised of the project’s life-cycle;
- Help visualise and track work at initiative and feature level, while mapping this to releases and roadmap progress;
- Work with department leads to establish realistic project scope and schedule;
- Communicate well and be able to kick off workshops and facilitate at a senior level.
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior project manager, producer or product owner within mobile software development or the games industry
- Exceptional project management skills, including cat-herding, translating dev-speak and being able to visualise timelines & dependencies;
- Exposure to high-level roadmap planning and translating program-level requirements into actual deliverables;
- Organised and with the ability to prioritise a varying workload effectively.