Lockwood’s vision is to provide a limitless virtual space where everyone is free to be anyone. Together, we have built Avakin Life - an award-winning social universe enjoyed by millions every day. We work on the cutting-edge of mobile game development. In return, we receive a competitive salary and first-class benefits - including a share scheme and quarterly bonus scheme. Join us to contribute to an environment that embraces communication, collaboration and inclusivity. We want great people with even greater ideas. If you’re ready to work for one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, we’d love to hear from you.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Help plan and maintain the business continuity plan with Senior management;
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services;
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed;
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies;
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget;
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems;
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed;
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on;
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analysing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise;
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance;
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment;
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions;
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats;
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.