At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We're looking for an amazing Lead Designer to head up our Live Ops team.
- Line Management for the Live Ops team, helping the team with design, balancing and release management of gameplay events to meet teams target KPIs;
- Work with Content Leadership Team to make sure we have regular events in the in game calendar, maximising new and old content and ensure the attainment of KPIs and execution of the events;
- Work with the Live Ops team to iterate and improve live events, by fostering and championing cycle of retrospectives and playthroughs to help improve events;
- Work with Live Ops Producer to make sure all tasks are assigned and broken down;
- Working with the metrics and BI teams to get feedback and projections for Events/Activities;
- Help keep documentation up to date and make sure all relevant teams are up to date with activities;
- Be involved with tools development and improvements around new features for Live Ops. A help product management prioritise feature set improvements;
- Work with dedicated Live Ops QA to help improve test flow.
- Experience in designing and scripting player mechanics and game play systems, with the ability to help review and discuss team members work;
- Experience A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences;
- Ability to provide clear direction and measurable goals;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative and analytic;
- Experience building and executing live operations strategy.