At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a super destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
- Development and continuous improvement of fraud and cheat observability;
- Monitoring community activity related to threats to Avakin life and the circulation of cheating techniques and technologies;
- Close collaboration with player support;
- Reporting and communicating intelligence through qualitative and quantitative means;
- Working closely with developers and data analysts to identify gaps in observability and proactively propose innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Previous experience of threat intelligence and combating cheating in online games;
- Basic familiarity with data analysis – particularly using SQL;
- Great communication skills;
- Self-driven and passionate about protecting players from cheating and fraud.