At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing motion graphics and video artist, we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for a motion graphics and video artist with mobile gaming experience to join our team working on the creation of engaging visual marketing content such as videos, animations, promotional trailers, campaigns, TV adverts, UA videos and other promotional material supporting in game and external initiatives. It would suit a motivated candidate with a strong portfolio and a genuine interest in the computer game industry as well as graphic design. Avakin Life is a virtual world where users can chat and socialise; as well we wear different outfits and decorate their apartments. Presenting these purchasable items in the most aspirational and desirable way is key to maintaining our success.
- Designing and producing in-house video and motion graphics marketing material for Avakin Life;
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives;
- Create animation/video storyboards;
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic and video projects;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new ideas;
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics;
- Creating weekly User Acquisition videos and trailers;
- Designing videos for in-game concerts and 3rd party initiatives;
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience in Modo, 3Ds Max, Blender or Maya;
- Good experience in Unity3D;
- Extensive experience in Adobe Premiere or After Effects;
- Strong Lighting and Rendering skills inside of Modo, Vray, Arnold or Mental Ray;
- Excellent understanding of layout and design;
- Good Photoshop skills with a strong knowledge of vector art;
- Being self-organised with the ability to multitask multiple briefs;
- Very good English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to take constructive feedback as well as give constructive feedback to internal and external staff;
- Keen eye for detail, colour, and composition with the drive to continually improve the Avakin digital branding;
- Flexibility & the ability to learn new skills over time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with internal and external production teams.