At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We're looking for an experienced moderation expert to join our Player Support team. The safety and enjoyment of our players is paramount to us at Lockwood and this is a real opportunity to make a difference in an exciting space. We're happy to have someone onsite in one of our studios, or remote within the EU or Americas.
- Support the Director of Player Support with the operations of the Moderation team;
- Review, evaluate and action potentially sensitive or offensive content;
- Investigate and action escalations from our third party specialists and moderation teams;
- Liaise directly with law enforcement to provide reports and intel on escalated cases;
- Review live chat logs and generate reports to maintain, adjust and constantly improve the Community Sift chat filter and our player experience;
- Monitor player feedback to identify and improve moderation issues;
- Resolve issues flagged internally and by our players in a timely manner;
- Provide specialist responses to Support tickets and app reviews related to online safety;
- Be an expert on the Avakin Life Community Guidelines and Terms of Service;
- Develop a deep understanding of player behaviour and safety issues;
- Monitor and analyse metrics and report to the business on moderation performance and trends to improve player experience and safety;
- Work closely with our developers and third party companies to improve our moderation solutions through new innovative technologies.
- Advanced experience moderating online content;
- Previous experience with Community Sift, or similar tool;
- Excellent judgement and attention to detail.
- Native English level is a must- other languages are a huge plus!
- Passion for social games;
- Previous experience in the games industry.