At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
Our data team are looking for a data analyst to help us improve our products.
In this role the analyst will be responsive to the day-to-day needs of the business as well as involved in longer term project work. Within the data team they will work collaboratively and on their own assignments to report on product performance, and to conduct analyses to uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Investigate and provide reporting on product and feature performance;
- Work with the data team to provide insightful and consistent dashboards, reports and insight to others across the business;
- Work with product managers, designers, and game economists to run and analyse multivariate tests;
- Provide dashboard-based and bespoke reports;
- Support data consumers across the business, leading by example in quality and transparency.
- Some experience with data dashboarding tools;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and concisely;
- Ability to write data queries in their preferred language(s), whether it be SQL variants, Python, R, or others, plus a desire to learn more where necessary;
- Experience working with and within an Agile development framework;
- A drive to analyse product performance from first principles, all the way through to the nuanced details of UX, game economy balancing, monetisation systems, and social mechanisms;
- Familiarity with the mobile games;
- A healthy scepticism of jumping to premature conclusions and a tendency to double and triple check findings;
- An understanding of the mobile UA market, how to track user engagement over their lifetime, and how to support other teams in evaluating ROAS;
- An understanding of the standard measures of product performance within mobile games (ARPDAU, ARPPU, LTV, and so on).
If you do not fulfil every requirement listed but feel strongly that you are motivated to learn any necessary skills with some degree of independence, and that you could be a good fit for our team, please do still get in touch.