We're looking for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a specialist role that requires previous privacy and information management experience. You will have knowledge of the key Privacy legislation and regulation including the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic and varied role, working in the exciting Games Industry at a time of massive investment and exciting changes.
- Develop and perform ongoing Staff training in relation to Data Protection
- Develop, review and ensure implementation of data protection policy
- Development, keep up to date and implement Cookie policies
- Develop Data processing agreements and SCC
- Develop and keep up to date Data protection impact assessment
- One or more data protection qualifications such as EU-GDPR-P, CIPP/E etc
- An strong knowledge of data protection laws within the UK and Europe
- An ability to think strategically, assess risks and explain the potential consequences
- Experience in drafting policies, interpreting legal contracts and report writing
- Confident presentation skills
- Attention to detail