At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for an amazing 3D Generalist to join the team.
- Managing, designing and producing in-house assets for Avakin Life using current 3D tools;
- Ensuring an efficient 3D pipeline using both internal and external 3D Art resources;
- Helping to manage fixes for Art related bugs;
- Communicating work requirements across multiple studios.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one major 3D package and renderer such as Maya, Modo or 3DS Max;
- Minimum of 3 years Industry experience;
- Ability to model efficient low-poly models of all types;
- Ability to work in 3D to a style guide;
- Experience using Unity 3D a must;
- Excellent texturing skills with a focus on memory targets;
- Excellent lighting in 3D application and game engines skills;
- Mobile platform experience;
- Ability to create animation rigs, more advanced rigging would be a plus.
- Experience with Favro, SVN and Perforce;
- Experience working on a social or mobile game;
- Knowledge of scripting;
- Free To Play games experience;
- Knowledge of real time shaders;
- Drawing skills including life drawing and concepts;
- Photography skills.