At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are on a MIGHTY QUEST to find an awesome Player Support VIP Specialist to help ensure our players have the BEST possible experience with customer support!
Responsibilities and key tasks:
- Being the first point of contact for our VIP players via our helpdesk system;
- Building strong relationships with VIP customers and provide superb tailored service;
- Evaluating and monitoring VIP players to ensure maximum lifetime value and customer experience;
- Answer incoming customer support tickets regarding billing, account issues, product questions and/or feedback and general player concerns;
- Enforcing our community guidelines by taking appropriate action on players as necessary;
- Plan and execute projects to improve player experience;
- Help drive strategy on improving the overall service to our VIP customers and improving our players' satisfaction with player support;
- Responsible for managing relations with paying customers to ensure satisfaction level, as per our KPIs;
- Research, plan and put into action new routes to support, such as social media;
- Be an expert on the Avakin Life Community Guidelines and Terms of Service;
- Work cross functionally to ensure players and support teams are kept up to date with the latest information;
- Champion the voice of our VIP customers.
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is a must;
- Customer service experience;
- Other language knowledge is a HUGE plus;
- Experience with a Helpdesk, preferably Helpshift;
- Experience working within the games industry.