We're looking for an awesome Unity developer to join our Client team in Lisbon and
help push Avakin to the next level.
- Writing clear, efficient and robust code using C# and Unity;
- Collaborate with other departments to design, develop and maintain features;
- for a live title with an active player base;
- Ensure reliability and performance of the title through bug fixing and optimising;
- Work with Leads and Producers to plan and schedule tasks;
- Helping the team highlight and solve potential issues when delivering a release;
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation where appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the video game industry or equivalent;
- At least one shipped title, preferably on a mobile platform (multiplayer is a;
- A clear understanding of C# as well as the Unity game engine and its nuances;
- Experience with RESTful API services;
- Good understanding of distributed systems and multiplayer games’ tech stack;
- Working knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git, Perforce);
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
Desirable: Good understanding of scripting languages (Lua, TypeScript, Shell), Understanding of how implemented features are perceived and used by players, Experience working in networked game development, Experience developing on mobile platforms.