At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for a designer with live ops experience to join our amazing team working on the implementation of weekly and daily in game events and promotions. With over three million unique monthly users, Avakin Life is a great opportunity for a live ops designer to work their magic! This role can be fully remote from within the EU so as to be in a similar timezone.
- Work closely with our Live Ops Lead to help run live operations and events, including the design and implementation of weekly and daily in game events and promotions;
- Develop, organize, and maintain design documentation and materials for internal knowledge-sharing;
- Prepare and communicate regular updates, progress reports, and other materials for reviews/event feedback;
- Work with Data Science and Community teams to help refine events using event data to help make decisions. Through this process, you will gain a deeper understanding of how free-to-play gaming works, and how to build and maintain world-class free-to-play products.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with an attention for detail;
- Enjoy problem solving;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies and balance;
- Experience of data analysis and working with customer feedback and community;
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong logic and reasoning skills with the capacity to reassess your ideas when presented with new information;
- Experience working on a live free to play mobile game.
Nice to Have
- Programming/scripting experience;
- One or more completed game development cycle;
- Familiar with Ad network waterfall setup.