At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We seek a Senior Data Analyst to work with us on our data initiatives, investigations, and reporting.
In this role the senior analyst should be attentive to the day-to-day data needs of their colleagues across the business, as well as their role in long term planning and product strategy. Within the data team they push quality standards in their work and improve the processes that enable themselves and others to perform at their best. They are confident in negotiating priorities with leadership within their discipline and across the business.
- Assist Data Engineers and Data Scientists in the definition of efficient data models and data pipelines;
- Investigate and provide reporting on product and feature performance;
- Help to iterate on standards for the business in measurement and meaningful KPIs;
- Work with the data team to provide insightful and consistent dashboards, reports and insight to others across the business;
- Work with product managers, designers, and game economists to run and analyse multivariate tests;
- Build dashboard-based and bespoke reports;
- Support data consumers across the business, leading by example in quality and transparency.
- Significant experience with data dashboarding tools;
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and concisely;
- Experience with data solutions such as Hadoop, Vertica, Snowflake, and/or cloud warehousing and processing solutions;
- Ability to write efficient ETL and queries in their preferred language(s), whether it be SQL variants, Python, R, or others, plus a desire to learn more;
- Experience working with and within an Agile development framework;
- The ability to analyse product performance from first principles, all the way through to the nuanced details of UX, game economy balancing, monetisation systems, and social mechanisms;
- Familiarity with the mobile games market;
- An understanding of the mobile UA market, how to track user engagement over their lifetime, and how to support other teams in evaluating ROAS;
- A deep understanding of the standard measures of product performance, and the ability to criticise and iterate upon them (ARPDAU, ARPPU, LTV models, and so on).
If you do not fulfil every requirement listed but feel strongly that you are motivated to learn any necessary skills with some degree of independence, and that you could be a good fit for Lockwood Publishing, please do get in touch.