At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an e-commerce manager to join our awesome Content Team in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our art, fashion and publishing specialists to produce amazing new game updates. With great experience in the retail or online store management, you’ll play a pivotal role in the creation of awesome new experiences for our Avakin users within the Avakin Life online store.
- Our current store has over 40,000 virtual items. You will be responsible for highlighting items that can be resold based upon market trends and data analysis;
- Manage our virtual store’s inventory, working with the content teams to manage the deployment of new items;
- Decide on inventory placement based upon insights and data analysis;
- Ensure that the variety of weekly items published to the store includes all items that covers our player bases spending habits; apartments, fashion items and accessories;
- Manage the balance of virtual items based upon player behaviours and work with the Marketing Department to optimise player journeys;
- Track performance of these actions using our big data platform, and proactively propose improvements to store campaigns;
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to promote suitable items through our marketing channels;
- Make data driven decisions to prioritise which new store items should be prioritised;
- Optimise shop revenues based upon player cohorts and behaviours;
- Champion store features improvements and prioritise the backlog of new feature updates;
- Work closely with the monetization director to understand the virtual currency economy and understand how pricing effects the game;
- Collaborate with the data platform team to analyse players spending habits to maximise revenues;
- Manage the stores discounted items, promotions and bundles whilst liaising with Live Ops to manage coms;
- Work closely with the publishing team to identify item naming conventions.
- Advanced experience in managing an online or retail store.
- Ready to work with a store front consisting of over 40,000 items and with a massive and growing player base.
- Experience in working with large inventory distribution.
- Familiar with working within a pipeline from conception to release.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-driven and have worked in a fast pace environment.
- Produce sales reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Iterate on our ways of working to continuously enable improvements.
- Passionate about video games, regularly spending time across different genres of mobile.
- Games Industry background.
- Line management experience of working with a small team.