At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
- Working as part of a team to create, improve and maintain components of our backend services;
- Understanding requirements and implementing changes appropriately and, where necessary, writing integration/unit tests and documentation and competently using version control and issue tracking software;
- Participating in design discussions and offering consideration as to how best to expand and implement backend services;
- Monitoring of service components under load and analysis of operation issues;
- Working with the wider backend, client, devops and QA teams.
- 5+ years’ cumulative programming experience;
- Excellent practical skills programming with languages such as Go and/or C++;
- Good practical skills in creating high-performance, multi-threaded and asynchronous applications;
- Experience working within a Linux environment;
- Understanding of database and networking concepts;