At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
In Certification & Compliance we ensure that Avakin Life complies with first party guidelines established by the app stores, like the Apple Appstore or the Google Play Store. For an app to be present on the app stores, it needs to comply with their guidelines. These also intent to protect users’ privacy and safety and they’re constantly evolving. Being up to date with the latest guidelines is extremely important and we want you to help us be on top of our game! As a Certification & Compliance specialist, your input will be highly valuable and you’ll get to work closely with other departments like production or development. In addition, you’ll also get to be up to date with news of the mobile industry, know about gadgets and technologies and tinker with the latest flagship phones and tablets by a wide range of manufacturers, from Apple’s iPhones to Samsung or Huawei’s innovative devices.
If this sounds like something you’d be excited to do, get in touch
- Run Certification and Compliance checklists based on 1st party app store requirements by Apple, Google, and Amazon;
- Work with developers, artists, and production to ensure new and old features and content are compliant with platform guidelines;
- Log and track Certification & Compliance issues, perform regression, come up with test action plans and create test reports;
- Assess the risk of Certification & Compliance issues and communicate them to the Development and Production Teams in an effective and timely manner;
- Test the game against new firmwares and perform device coverage in a wide range of platforms and devices, from the classics to the latest flagships;
- Be up to date with new platform guidelines, devices, firmwares and technologies. Be informed about the mobile industry and report any important developments within it;
- Create and maintain documentation of guidelines and firmwares. Provide summaries and source materials for other teams.
- Good reading and writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and able to work as part of a team;
- Willing to constantly learn about guidelines, firmwares and excited to tinker with the latest flagships by a wide variety of manufacturers;
- An interest in Certification & Compliance, the mobile industry and F2P games;
- Strong ability to handle responsibility, work under pressure and to meet given deadlines;
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in a software, console or mobile testing position;
- Previous experience or knowledge of 1st party guidelines for the Apple Appstore, Google Play Store and Amazon app store;
- Previous experience as a Certification & Compliance Tester in either mobile platforms or console;
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance for a mobile Freemium game;
- Previous experience with JIRA, Testrail, Confluence, ADB logs, Xcode logs, debug tools;
- Knowledge of different firmwares, mobile platforms and devices.