We are looking for an individual eager to support our Development QA team by ensuring all client and server-side changes to Avakin Life are functional and all risks are reported prior to release.
You will help ensure exciting, functional content is delivered to an engaged player base by working with the Test Lead, Senior Feature Coordinator, Developers, and the Production team to verify that all areas of functionality are working upon release. In addition, you will help to investigate user-reported issues and thoroughly report the outcome of all testing to stakeholders.
Other responsibilities for the role include maintaining terminology databases/ glossaries for game content, creating action plans and writing test cases while developing your understanding of software design, implementation, and integration in order to drive quality.
- Work with a host of different teams to eliminate issues before change list integration and to validate that features have reached targeted quality levels
- Compile trackers and reports for regression, checklists, and coverage
- Proactively pick up testing requests from the development teams
- Analyse and identify risk areas based on the information provided for testing requests
- Create in-depth action plans and summaries for testing requests
- Identify and enter high-quality issues in our bug-tracking database based on department standards
- Create and execute edge case test scenarios and assess potential knock-on issues
- Take ownership and act as primary point of contact for testing new features from production to post-release
- Create and maintain test cases based on department standards for new and updated behaviours
- One year in a manual testing QA role on a mobile application
- Strong understanding of QA testing concepts, processes, and troubleshooting practices
- Good understanding of the ‘Freemium’ and free to play business model
- Skills in managing own workload
- Strong ability to work under pressure and to meet given deadlines