At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
Lockwood is looking for an expert economy designer who can own the economic systems of a new IP by identifying and modelling the economic impact of new features across the entire lifecycle of the new game. The expert economy designer will bring experience, insight, and direction to help drive the new product to a successful launch.
- Develop predictive models related to the supply and demand of gaming tokens
- Work with the design team using competitive research and experience to identify best in class best features to maximise overall performance
- Work with the analytics team to define KPI systems to monitor live economy health
- Clearly communicate designs and modelling results via visual charts and dashboards
- Design, prototype and evaluate pricing of economic experiments
- Model the impact of potential game features so they are economically understood
- 1-2 years of experience in the crypto industry – ideally DeFi or GameFi
- Expert at using spreadsheets for complex modelling, calculations, and analysis
- Ability to work independently while collaborating closely in a team environment
- Understanding of layer 1 blockchains, related sidechains and their technical workings
- Good understanding of the competitive landscape in the blockchain gaming industry
- A degree in financial engineering, mathematics, economics, or similar field