Lockwood is a metaverse pioneer providing the best mobile, social experience through unbeatable access and meaningful reward. Lockwood's ultimate vision is to unlock the unlimited potential of creators in the metaverse, and to get there we aim to make mobile digital worlds that put the player and the creator at the heart of the experience, empowering through access to the best tools and the fairest rewards. With highly flexible remote-working practises, bonuses and benefits, Lockwood aims to be a welcoming and invigorating place to work. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team driving change and innovation in the world's most exciting entertainment industry.
Our Senior Social Media and Community Management Manager role will be at the heart of Avakins global success. As we push forward with our ambitious plan to dominate the growing fashion and lifestyle metaverse market, we are looking for someone who puts social at the heart of all they do. This role would be ideal for someone with professional experience and personal interest in uber-social media marketing either as an individual brand or for organisations, and who is ambitious and passionate about creating and crafting the latest buzz via established and emerging social media platforms.
Sitting within our newly reshaped Marketing department, you will report into the Senior Director of Marketing and be the POC for all social and community related matters, a leader-in-making at pushing the boundaries and the face of multiple extensive social media campaigns. A passion for fashion, design, and lifestyle topics is a highly desirable quality given the nature of our product and its audience.
Key pillars of the role include:
- Growth driver: continuously increase and improve relevant social media KPIs across platforms and regions.
- Content innovator and creator: Ideate new content and support ongoing features and update releases with social media and community plans.
- Trend scout: identify and report on trends in fashion, design, music, and lifestyle on social medias.
- Community builder: Develop activations and programs that grow the engagement with our brand.
- Leader: Manage and guide a team of social media and community employee and freelancers.
This role can be based out of any of our Lockwood offices (Cambridge, Lisbon, Nottingham, Newcastle, Vilnius) or fully remote in the UK or Portugal with the option of office work at your discretion.
- Develop the social media strategy to achieve growth objectives in alignment with brand and marketing strategy.
- Build and fill a social media calendar with global and regional beats.
- Content innovation: Conceptualize and test new content formats and series.
- Go-to-market: Develop social media and community plans to support feature and update releases.
- Manage the day-to-day content creation, posting and community engagement activities.
- Develop activations and programs that strengthens the community engagement with our brand.
- Identify and report trends in fashion, design, and other lifestyle topics relevant to our audience on social medias.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices in social media marketing and community management.
- Create reports on social media performance.
- Provide constructive and unbiased community sentiment reporting.
- Manage and guide a team of social media and community employee and freelancers.
- Strategic thinker with the capability of identifying actionable insights from research.
- Digital native and passionate social media power user with strong creative and copywriting skills.
- Minimum three years social media marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge of social media and community management KPIs.
- Familiar with social media scheduling and management tools.
- Desire for personal growth and helping others around them to grow.
- Pro-active self-starter, team player with great communication skills.
- Deep familiarity with US American culture and native American English language skills.
- Experience in growing online communities.