At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Development Director, the Senior Product Manager will use their experience of virtual goods-based business models and strong monetisation intuition to develop new features and systems for mobile titles that will help improve monetisation, engagement, retention and virality.
- Be involved in the product development, strategic vision, and business operations of a mobile gaming title;
- Own the data operation of your title, including the management/improvement of tools and technology;
- Be an expert in understanding the players; identifying strengths, weaknesses an opportunities for growth in the game experience;
- Work with the developers to define, plan, and iterate game features to a high-quality standard;
- Create reports and design specifications that effectively communicate information an requirements to all team members;
- Share learnings and best practice with other teams.
- Experience of working on a successful mobile F2P title game in the role of Product Manager;
- Experience of working in a live operation setting;
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types;
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics;
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new features;
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes;
- Hands-on and impact-driven – you focus on results and the desire to make the best game possible.