At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re a great person and an amazing developer we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an individual to provide constant support to the Development and Production teams by ensuring all changes submitted to the game are functional and to the expected quality level. Other responsibilities for the role will include creating and maintaining terminology databases/glossaries for game contents which may include but will not be limited to both new and old features and sub-features.
- Working with game team Software Engineers, artists and production team to eliminate issues before change lists integration and to validate that features have reached the targeted quality levels
- Compile trackers and reports for regression, checklists and coverage
- Responsible for a few specific areas of the game and create Test-Plans and Test-Cases based on provided production expectations containing accurate verification points. Including edge case test scenarios and potential knock-on issues over other areas that could be impacted by specific integrations
- Analyze the information provided by the Development and Production Teams and be able to identify risk areas
- Find and enter high-quality issues based on department standards and perform edge case scenario tests to ensure fixes have no knock-on effects.
- Interface on a daily basis with the domain experts – development and production team – and provided high quality support and accurate feedback
- Verify pre-integration change lists for issue fixing, feature changes or tuning
- At least one year experience in a QA position on either Mobile or Console
- Previous experience working in the games industry
- Strong ability to work under pressure and to meet given deadlines
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- Interest and knowledge of mobile platforms (Amazon, Google Play, Apple)
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous experience with black-box testing
- Previous experience with issue tracking databases (JIRA, Hansoft, DevTrack, Mantis etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- Previous Quality Assurance experience with Freemium mobile games
- Previous Quality Assurance experience in testing social mobile games
- Passionate and experienced social mobile games player
- Has the testing knowledge to provide constructive feedback to address challenges that come up within the project
- Experience with platform specific (Apple, Google Play, Amazon) Certification testing